7 Weeks!
















Hello Everyone, Savannah has asked me to do a quick post for them.

This week has been a long week for the Maxwell's. Savannah is having to stay at the hospital now 24/7, and Dad stays when he can. Both girls are working on breast feeding and it is very important that Mom is there for every single feeding. They are working on coordination of sucking, swallowing and breathing. This is a big task for preemies.

I now call them my BIG girls, as they have both jumped the 5lb mark! Lincoln weighs in at 5lbs 90z. and Maya at 5lb 1oz.

Maya is also working on getting rid of her nasal cannula. She tries a little each day- baby steps. She will get there one day.

Mom and Dad celebrated their 2ND Anniversary this week sitting vigilantly with their new loves.

Each day brings new hurdles to jump, but slowly but surely they are getting there.

I am going to post a couple of pictures of the girls, we are not allowed to use flash on the camera and my camera is not as good as Savannah's, but I will do my best.

Thank you to everyone for their continued support to Adam, Savannah, Lincoln and Maya, you may never know how much each and every thing you have done has meant to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment